www.gepharmacylistens.com – GEPharmacyListens Survey – WIN $2,000 PrizeSurvey
Giant Eagle Overview:
Giant Eagle Pharmacy is a chain of in-store pharmacy and medical stores that are present within existing Giant Eagle megastores. The concept of Giant Eagle Pharmacy began back in the 1980s when the brand began to market the “store-within-a-store” concept.
The GE Pharmacy stores offer prescription drugs, photo printing services, video rental, floral gifts, and even immunization services.
Giant Eagle has captured the consumer market through its hundreds of stores across the United States and keeps attracting all of you each year with its long list of products that are offered at a reasonable price.
Giant Eagle is a U.S. supermarket chain. Giant Eagle purchased independently-owned County Market stores. The chain has built large prototypes, and it has experimented with many departments unusual to supermarkets. Larger stores feature vast selections of ethnic and organic food, dry cleaning services, Iggle video, drive-thru pharmacies, in-store banking, Eagle’s Nest.
Why the Giant Eagle Customer Satisfaction Survey:
Giant Eagle Pharmacy needs to offer more than just the convenience of in-store medical supplies to move forward profitably. Giant Eagle Pharmacy is hosting the online customer satisfaction survey, designed to gather insight on what you seem to prefer when it comes to your shopping experience, while also disclosing the displeasing moments you may have faced.
You can spend just a few minutes of your time in providing answers to some basic questions. These questions are all related to your recent shopping experience with Giant Eagle Pharmacy. It helps the management team behind the brand better understand how your shopping experience was and ways that it can be improved.
Visit the GEPharmacyListens customer satisfaction survey that is located at www.gepharmacylistens.com. If you take part in this survey you get a chance to win the grand $2,000 prize.
Also Read: Future Shop Survey – Win $1,000 Gift Card
How to WIN $2,000 in the GEPharmacyListens Survey:
- You must be a legal resident of the United States or any of the U.S. Territories.
- You must be over 18 years of age in order to qualify for the Giant Eagle Pharmacy guest satisfaction survey.
- You must need code on the survey website from an order receipt.
- You must need a working internet connection on your PC, laptop, or mobile phone.
- The English language is a compulsory criterion in order for you to participate in the Giant Eagle Pharmacy survey.
- All of the employees of the Giant Eagle Pharmacy brand, sponsors, affiliated brands, subsidiaries, members of their families, advertising or promotional agencies related to the company are hereby restricted from entering in the GEPharmacyListens customer satisfaction survey.
- If you attempt to tamper or affect the Giant Eagle Pharmacy customer satisfaction survey, you will be in direct violation of U.S. criminal and civil laws.
- In the Giant Eagle Pharmacy survey, if the feedback is mixed with fabricated statements or prejudice, then the entry will be rejected.
- If you purchase more products from any of the Giant Eagle Pharmacy stores, you will not increase your chances of winning the reward.
Survey Participation Instructions:
- Enter the website at gepharmacylistens.com from your computer or mobile.
- The Giant Eagle Pharmacy customer satisfaction survey welcome screen will grant you the instructions, along with links, and related details.
- Enter the Survey Code that is present at the bottom of your Giant Eagle Pharmacy order receipt.
- Once you are ready to go ahead, press the “Start” button to begin the Giant Eagle Pharmacy survey.
- Provide your personal information and answer all the questions that are offered in the Giant Eagle Pharmacy survey that is required.
- Filling out all of the fields presented will increase your odds of winning Giant Eagle Pharmacy guest satisfaction sweepstakes prize.
- Once you have completed the Giant Eagle Pharmacy survey, you will be offered a chance in the sweepstakes contest.
Phone: (412) 963-6200
Fax: (412) 968-1617